Saturday, March 10, 2007

Marco's Extended Essay Kicks Off In Blog Form


Click Here To Go To Marco's Extended Essay


The Extended Essay is just around the corner.
Wait that's a lie.
It's here.
I'm prepared.
My Extended Essay Blog has been created, and now there's no way to stop it. And let's face it ... who wants to?

There will now be a permanent link to the Extended Essay page on the right hand side of this page.

Quick Preview:

Although I do not yet know what my Extended Essay will be about, I already know which direction it will go in, and who has led me there.

To read the entire post, click on the link above to go to the Extended Essay page.

1 comment:

Jason Welker said...

Marco,

Great idea working on your EE through the blog... I'll look forward to helping you on this work over the next several months.

Mr. W